Ike Cantarino & Frank Luke are making the most out of 2017 and to be honest they are dead-ass killing it with the collaborations tracks. Blunts keep turning is most chill most saddest track that i’ve heard in awhile. Frank Luke with introduction verse followed by Ike Cantarinos witty stoner verses is the perfect combination for all the boom bap hip hop fans out there.
organizedroyalty, , Ghetto Blog, 0
Have you ever actually show up this question what do I want to be remembered for when I die? ...
Ghetto Revival Admin, , Damn Shame, Ghetto Blog, 0
You Have The Right To Give Me Your Number A New Jersey Trooper has been suspended without any pay...
- Ike Cantarino Disturb Your Universe 2018 December 5, 2017
- These Two Artist Dropped Out Of College, Quit Their Jobs To Pursue Careers In Music October 6, 2017
- Ike Cantarino & Frank Luke – Cold Pillows September 29, 2017
- Ike Cantarino Guessing Lessons August 15, 2017
- Ike Cantarino & Frank Luke – The Blunts Keep Turning July 18, 2017