Ike Cantarino & Frank Luke are making the most out of 2017 and to be honest they are dead-ass killing it with the collaborations tracks. Blunts keep turning is most chill most saddest track that i’ve heard in awhile. Frank Luke with introduction verse followed by Ike Cantarinos witty stoner verses is the perfect combination for all the boom bap hip hop fans out there.
Ghetto Revival Admin, , Ghetto Blog, 0
Stolen Phone Short Film This filmmaker showed the process of what happens when you get your phone stolen. He...
organizedroyalty, , Ghetto Blog, 0
Everybody knows that Jordan and I are the most expensive shoes in the fucking world. People save paychecks just...
- Ike Cantarino Disturb Your Universe 2018 December 5, 2017
- These Two Artist Dropped Out Of College, Quit Their Jobs To Pursue Careers In Music October 6, 2017
- Ike Cantarino & Frank Luke – Cold Pillows September 29, 2017
- Ike Cantarino Guessing Lessons August 15, 2017
- Ike Cantarino & Frank Luke – The Blunts Keep Turning July 18, 2017