There are plenty of ways you can make money as an independent rapper. My first question is how much money and time are you willing to put into making a money as a rapper because its going to cost you. Money & Time, is going to cost you both. Here’s a list of a few ways you can make money as an independent rapper.
1. Make Videos & Get Paid With Ads
– If you have a good amount of followers, you can make some good money with advertisement revenue.
– Create tutorial videos,on making beats, rapping tips,
2. Ghostwriting for other rappers can be a good way for you to make income.
– Create a web page connected to a PayPal account and set a price that you charge for your lyric writing.
3. Sell Merchandise
– Go online and purchase hats & shirts from wholesale sites for cheap. Get your logo stitched onto your hats & shirts and sell them to fans on your social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook. The more followers you have, the more sales you will get.
These are just a few ways of making money as an independent rapper.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.